Our mission is to create the ideal environment for people to enjoy hand-crafted, farm-to-glass ales and lagers brewed on site. At our farmhouse brewery you will be able taste a broad spectrum of fresh, rotating brews that can be enjoyed inside the taproom, or out on the front yard patio, the backyard biergarten, the upstairs mezzanine, or on the rooftop terrace. Families and pets are welcome, along with beer novices and hardcore aficionados alike — we will have something for everyone to enjoy.
For us, it’s the details that make all the difference. They are what separate a good beer from a life-changing beer drinking experience. At the Source, all details will be considered — from the overall brewery atmosphere, to the glassware selection and cleanliness, to the beer serving temperatures and carbonation levels, to the proper levels and densities of foam, all curated by knowledgeable and friendly staff.
We are looking for passionate and qualified individuals who share our vision and are willing to work hard to upkeep our standards of excellence. If you are interested in joining the Source Brewing team please send your resume in a PDF to email@example.com.
About the Role
You will be working closely with our brewing team to ensure all cellaring tasks are accomplished in accordance with the brewing, fermentation, packaging, and equipment maintenance schedules.
Position type: Full-time
Primary responsibilities include:
- Fermentation monitoring
- CIP/SIP of all brewery vessels
- Strict adherence to sanitary and record-keeping standards
- Wort and beer transfer
- Manual cleaning of brewery equipment and parts
- Exterior and interior keg cleaning with semi automated keg washer.
- Assist with packaging; including canning and bottling
- Manual keg filling
- Basic facilities maintenance
- Basic brewery equipment maintenance
- Assist brewers with wort-creation and brewhouse operation
- You have experience working in a commercial brewery
- Formal brewing education is a plus, but we will teach you everything that you need to know
- You are willing to become a Certified Cicerone. We will reimburse exam costs upon certification.
- You possess excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- You pay close attention to details
- You are willing to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- You are available to work on weekends, early mornings, and/or nights depending on production schedules
- You are able to work in a rapidly changing environment
- You are able to lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs occasionally
- You are able to stand for 8-10 hours per day
- You can learn to safely operate complex machinery
- You can work in a non-temperature controlled environment and safely handle hazardous materials
- You are at least 21 years of age