Our mission is to create the ideal environment for people to enjoy hand-crafted, farm-to-glass ales and lagers brewed on site. At our farmhouse brewery you will be able taste a broad spectrum of fresh, rotating brews that can be enjoyed inside the taproom, or out on the front yard patio, the backyard biergarten, the upstairs mezzanine, or on the rooftop terrace. Families and pets are welcome, along with beer novices and hardcore aficionados alike — we will have something for everyone to enjoy.
For us, it’s the details that make all the difference. They are what separate a good beer from a life-changing beer drinking experience. At the Source, all details will be considered — from the overall brewery atmosphere, to the glassware selection and cleanliness, to the beer serving temperatures and carbonation levels, to the proper levels and densities of foam, all curated by knowledgeable and friendly staff.
We are looking for passionate and qualified individuals who share our vision and are willing to work hard to upkeep our standards of excellence. If you are interested in joining the Source Brewing team please send your resume in a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Role
In this role you will be interfacing directly with our guests in the taproom, serving them our amazing craft beer, and making sure they are enjoying their experience to the fullest.
Position type: Part-time
Primary responsibilities include:
- Welcome our guests and maintain a positive, friendly atmosphere
- Ensure that all guests are enjoying their experience
- Possess full knowledge of our products and offerings to correctly answer customer questions
- Uphold high standards of service quality and consistency
- Maintain a clean and well stocked environment
- Assist customers during the purchase of beer and/or merchandise
- Serve as tour guide for our production facility
- Troubleshoot draft system
- You are friendly with excellent customer service skills
- You have bartending and/or serving experience in a craft focused bar or restaurant
- You have TIPS alcohol certification
- You have interest in learning more about the world of beer, brewing, and professional beer service
- You are willing to become a Cicerone
- Certified Beer Server within the first 90 days of being hired– we will reimburse exam cost upon certification.
- You are reliable, punctual, and honest with excellent communication skills
- You are able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience cleaning and maintaining draft beer systems is a plus, but we will teach you
- You are available to work nights and weekends
- You are at least 21 years of age