Source Farmhouse Brewery
Colts Neck, NJ
Welcome to the Source
Enjoy a mug filled with one of our refreshing lagers outdoors in our traditional Bavarian style biergarten.
Family and balance is a focus at the Source. First floor taproom shall welcome families with kids, second floor mezzanine and rooftop terrace shall be adult only and beer garden and grounds are open to all, including dogs.
Our expansive farm includes plenty of space for fun outdoor activities like corn hole and giant Jenga. Or you can get comfortable on our rooftop terrace with a fresh ale while watching the sun set.
We believe the best beer drinking experience is had at the Source.
Our mission is to create the ideal environment for people to enjoy hand-crafted, farm-to-glass ales and lagers brewed on site. Beer can have a personality, tell a story, wow the senses, and bring people together. We look forward to creating a memorable beer drinking experience for you and all of your loved ones to enjoy, cheers!
Spring Taproom & Pick-up Hours
Mon, Wed, Thursday 4-8
Friday and Saturday, 12-9:30
- Walk up seating available on a first come, first serve basis.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Seatings are limited to 90 minutes per party.
- Dogs are welcome in our outdoor Biergarten.
- Children are welcome in first floor taproom area and outdoor Biergarten.
- No outside beverages are permitted on premises, this includes non-alcoholic drinks such as juice, soda and water.
- Bar service is provided for adirondack chairs and standing room.
Be sure to subscribe to Source Farmhouse Brewery and turn your email and/or text notifications on in your account settings.