Taproom & Pickups
Thursday – Saturday 12-8
- Walk up seating available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Guests must maintain social distancing.
- Masks are required when not seated at your table.
- The maximum table size we will seat is 8 guests, including children and babies.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Seating are limited to 90 minutes per party.
- Due to limited capacity, we are not allowing children in the taproom at this time.
- Dogs are welcome in our outdoor Biergarten.
Be sure to subscribe to Source Farmhouse Brewery and turn your email and/or text notifications on in your account settings.
Enjoy a mug filled with one of our refreshing lagers outdoors in our traditional Bavarian style biergarten.
Family and balance is a focus at the Source. First floor taproom shall welcome families with kids, second floor mezzanine and rooftop terrace shall be adult only and beer garden and grounds are open to all, including dogs.
Our expansive farm includes plenty of space for fun, outdoor activities like bocce, corn hole, giant Jenga — will return when restrictions are lifted. Or you can get comfortable on our rooftop terrace with a fresh ale while watching the sun set.
We believe the best beer drinking experience is had at the Source.
Our mission is to create the ideal environment for people to enjoy hand-crafted, farm-to-glass ales and lagers brewed on site. Beer can have a personality, tell a story, wow the senses, and bring people together. We look forward to creating a memorable beer drinking experience for you and all of your loved ones to enjoy, cheers!